Taskforce and medics check near-empty waterfronts

451Views 7Comments Posted 24/10/2020

Members of the joint task force and from the Ministry of Health traceability teams conducted tours of several beaches in the Pacific and Caribbean beaches to verify that merchants and visitors were complying with biosafety regulations.

The deputy commissioner of the National Police Javier Sánchez said that that in his tour of 12 beaches in the San Carlos sector few visitors were seen

Members of Operation Ocean 2020 visited beaches in Veracruz, San Carlos, Taboga, Santa Clara and Farallón.

Personnel of the Ministry of Health also visited several beaches in the province of Colón.

Dave y Linda

It's apoarent the only reason the ended the 7 month house arrest is because they figured out they can make a fortune fining us for any of their innane rules. I am so sick of this shitty place. I am starting to hate Panama. I will be staying home just to deprive them of the pleasure of harrassing me.

Harry

If I do catch covid I will go straight to the beach without a mask and the police can arrest me and get their just desserts. I'm so sick of this stupidity here!

The only part of the post about the US was the last sentence. The rest of the post was about PANAMA. Goes to show your skewed bias. But I doubt that you see that. You're so far down the rabbit hole you can't see the world as it really is.

Why does everything some of you post have to be political (esp. American). This story is about people on PANAMA beaches. There can only be two reasons for your obsession: you have a bad case of TDS or you have little to add to the subject at hand.

We need as many checks as possible during this opening up process. Our positivity rate is double the recommended level at 10%. Anything over 5%is reason for concern. Look at Europe where they relaxed the beach rules and opened bars ..now paying a heavy price for it and returning to lockdowns...is that what you guys want...personally I prefer the so called ridiculous rules ..by the way wonder how our returned gringos in Texas are faring ..now highest Covid rates in US which itself is turning the corner I understand from Mr Trump

Jose

Who in their right mind would want to go to the beach when you have to wear a mask, can't walk on the beach, and risk getting picked up by the gestapo and fined for breaking their ridiculous laws.

Oh ya

Who woulda thunk on a cloudy day there would be few on the beach