OPINION: Panama’s opium dream

The Natuinal Assembly predators

726Views 10Comments Posted 07/10/2020

Every day that passes, citizens must be sharper, since it seems that the State is a booty that is shared by the politicians of each party that alternate in power. It is hard to believe that every day we come across a business that smells like a bargain. This is not an exception, it is the daily routine. Transparency and accountability have received a kick and been relegated without anyone being able to force officials to justify their decisions or explain to us how the money that belongs to us is invested or spent. They believe they are above the Law and, especially, above the citizens, who consider us only the source of the money that makes it possible for them to have the status of royalty or members of a privileged caste. Panama needs to wake up from this opium dream in which the only ones who are aware of what they are doing are them. Let's not wait for a miracle to happen by divine grace; This miracle will only be possible if society begins to demand explanations, to take the initiative. Only then will a change occur. Otherwise, consciously or unconsciously, we are giving up the country we now know. - LA PRENSA Oct, 7

George Klk

Panama | Corruption Never Does Make Sense. Corruption is an enigma of the government / state leader/s. As a sentence...what doesn't make sense? Corruption effects all Panamanians credibility standing in the world. Two sentences very similar on the subject of corruption... As two sentences...what doesn't make sense? Panama protesters are helpless against the elites. Third sentence not a repetition and stays in line with corruption. What doesn't make sense (change) or is it incoherent? Or...is it a validation? Panama has an absolute corrupt billionaire and con artist. At this point...I have attempted to list his corrupt actions of power and greed. I am not a professional psychologist, lawyer, reporter. I have attempted to get the facts based on the reports and the ghost experts of Panama. Ghost experts...(incoherent?)...meaning, the experts do not stay in the public light very long. What is incoherent about the word ghost expert after my explanation. The list is very short and obvious but was stated for illustration purposes. The critics take my comments on government corruption on the very brazen... criminal minds and instead attack me. How does that make sense. My writing is based on a one line sentences factual bases to bring a case. Incoherence may be derived from the fact that I use a series of adjectives with broad ranges of meaning to describe my emotional state against corruption. This by no means states I am unhappy...it is an expression from the...passion... of the intellect of facts gathered over the long boring years as my critics like to say. Facts...adjectives...comprehensive wordings...repetition...etc. Take your pick and be specific. You can't. The point is...(generally speaking)...politically there is the desire to be... politically correct and...ALL...points stated has to be perfect. Points of stated facts for those already confused.

My thoughts on George. First, he has the right to express his opinion and others have the right to respond or disregard; second: his writings are very difficult to follow as they are often not expressed in format of complete sentences, which our minds are used to and take exceptional effort to decipher. Having said that, I think George is quite brilliant but his thoughts come out in diverse spurts making him appear disorganized or irrational. This could be driven by his “passion” and is understandable. There have lately been a couple of other commentators on this site whose passion can be clearly identified by their style of trying to get all their thoughts down but comes across as disorganized and irrational. There is so much controversy because the elite want to impose on individual freedoms and patriots respond appropriately. In order to not be dismissed negatively and to appear reasonable in presenting proofs, best to limit to a single, specific argument, expressed tangibly with proofs. For me, I’m concentrating on vaccine industry right now and what harmful “stuff” is in the vaccine. Recent readings have indicated vaccines contain serious contaminants:” A 2017 study of 44 types of 15 traditional vaccines, manufactured by leading global companies, has uncovered a very troubling and previously unreported fact: The vaccines are heavily contaminated with a variety of nanoparticles. Many of the particles are metals. Reference: International Journal of Vaccines & Vaccination Volume 4 Issue 1 January 23 2017 New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination Antonietta M Gatti and Stefano Montanari*** “The analyses carried out show that in all samples checked vaccines contain non biocompatible and bio-persistent foreign bodies which are not declared by the Producers, against which the body reacts in any case. This new investigation represents a new quality control that can be adopted to assess the safety of a vaccine. Our hypothesis is that this contamination is unintentional, since it is probably due to polluted components or procedures of industrial processes (e.g. filtrations) used to produce vaccines…” The study goes on to report on this toxic contamination: “ “…further presence of micro-, sub-micro- and nanosized, inorganic, foreign bodies (ranging from 100nm to about ten microns) was identified in all cases [all 44 vaccines], whose presence was not declared in the leaflets delivered in the package of the product…” Did everyone catch that these ingredients were not disclosed? It is one thing for the government to assert a “right” that we all get vaccinated with a safe and health-promoting vaccine, but what right do they claim to encourage or force us to inject toxicity? I dispute any report that suggests everything/anything added to vaccine as bioincompatible is unintentional. We already have proof of hydrocel being developed and nonochip technology—some is already in use in the human body. Forewarning to critics: I will be following up and expanding on this in future posts—it’s but one of my passions.

VJ

Virgil E Eaves Jr

I couldn't agree more with Captain. George is mentally deficient, incapable of coherent writing. There must be some way of booting him his chaotic diatribes off our news feed.

White , you are honoured as first time I have seen George responding to a post. I have been complaining about his drivel for at least two years. Yes he is retired and is a Panamanian living in the States. His rants are completely incomprehensible and I pity his poor relatives if he speaks in stuttering CAPS as does he write. He has no idea of composition as his thoughts lead his fingers all over the place. I stopped reading them a long time ago..it’s sufficient to see his name and usually triplicated messages. Congratulations on getting a response though . We had a break for a few months when he was admitted to a mental ward but unfortunately they had to release him back to us because of Covid.

George Klk

Panama | The Truth is the Guy... Who says...this is what it is...you will all fall off the cliff. Critics are the ones that say...prove it, you're full of shit! Famine strikes and it a race to throw a stone into a cow's...head. Kill it with a knife and share the parts with their large hefty bags. Look what I brought home...a couple of juicy tender bovine...legs. Now, cook it, I'm hungry. What do I say...I told you so and now lets protest corruption. The critic says...be my guest and bring back a...leg of lamb. Not everyone can adjust with that kind of happiness. What's next...a white van with chickens is heading our way. What's next...a white van with gringos is heading our...way (guess). So, I am unhappy...I am a Panamanian, I can live in a cubicle for years and not go insane. I can see events unfolding and save my life...can you? I live in the U.S. in New York and retired...I keep busy and this is the news. The new normal does not mean I have to accept it. I can play the guitar...garden...play chess...build a house...and you say... get a life. I choose to keep alert for Panama because it is my...root. A root that determines the state of affairs on a grander scale than... critics can ever imagine. Limited by their own blind sarcasm of insensible criticism.

Oh ya

George if you are so unhappy then you should leave and go back to were you came from. If you have already left nobody here wants to read your dribble . Get a life before you have a heart attack

George Klk

@White Panama | USA President Allowance: $400 K vs Panama President Allowance: $MILLIONS$... U.S.A. by far the wealthiest nations adjusting to a more balanced global trade. Panama's new expanded canals has not improved the lives of its citizens. Citizens quality of lives has apparently taken a turn for the worse with unpredictable business rogue presidents with unclear agendas and visits to questionable nations. Case after cases of corruptions and coverups with the investigations and verdicts of the... TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL GIVING A THUMBS DOWN! What is reported by me...is an extension from the Panama Opinion new articles. FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION...but Panama does not appear to fight for anything except a... FREE HAM ELECTION! Panama president Cortizo promised to bring justice on the corrupt to...empty promises! How can Panama live with themselves knowing this effects their future retirement and generations? Venezuela is a perfect example. What does it take for another Venezuela in a state like Panama? Another dictator who does not like political persecution. So far...Panama accommodates until the dictator loses support from the voters. Panama will always be protected but I would not brazenly treat the... U.S.A. with your disrespectful remarks... United States made Panama and you know it!

BJWhite

@George: Blaaa Blaaaa Blaaaaaa.....go and cry in your home country! Btw. Copy & Paste is for underdeveloped people....oh wait...us-american.

BJWhite

George Klk

Panama | National Assembly State Fund Decisions...an Image Thing. National Assembly decisions are based on the full treasury of the state. A full treasury makes it easier to make decisions based on elite priorities. State funds could be easily re-invested for political purposes... a. Free ham election campaigns. b. Re-election of numerous figures for wealth and job security... - millionaires club wealth pot increases. - member increase share of pot based on seniority. - member pet projects for honor re-election purposes...cash allowance. The fact is... Panama tax payers do not know how the - [N.A.] - base their decisions...non - transparent! Money essentially runs - out before Panama tax payers receive any real benefits. University of Panama for magnificent honorable diplomas, thrown by the way side by... National Assembly member vote decisions is a...[ perfect example ]! Panama news media simply states the N.A. could do better...shame on you...ignored! Panama loses an important brain power citizen benefit for the wealth of N.A. elites! Panama citizens are controlled, rounded as herds and deprived of well deserved... state funded educational benefits. Poverty turns into desperation and riots and guess what? N.A. legislations cracks down with brutal laws and and secures an impoverished disease ridden... prison system... little hand washing with restroom bucket use in the midst of violent gangs without privacy and without normal meat eating consumptions. Prison released inmates are now societies...[ misfit rejects ]! Prison gang inmates relate to one another for survival. Panama police departments are well compensated to keep order...$$$ BRUTALITIES $$$!!! Like everything else this also goes unreported. Corruption certainly is common place, more so in Panama and yet little is heard or published of... ongoing serious crimes other than confiscation of assets of drug seizures. An underground operation is taking place with the survival of the fittest brain to evade the law. The Panama education only option while the... N.A. legislature members raise their hands to prioritize their state fund savings... THE MILLIONAIRES CLUB AND THE UNFETTERED WEALTH IMPUNITIES THAT COME WITH A SELF MADE $ BILLIONAIRE $ ... (Panama state funds / citizen taxes) INSPIRATIONAL... FORMER PANAMA PRESIDENT...RICARDO MARTINELLI!!! FLORIDA, USA MARTINEE ANYONE? FREE HAMS...OINK, OINK FOR A MARTINELLI RE-ELECTION! Cartoon...rats and pigs should be illustrated in the chomp of the Panama map with the National Assembly building symbol.