140 flouters  detained on first night of new curfew

506Views 6Comments Posted 02/06/2020

On the first day of the lifting of quarantine restrictions, June 1,  the  National Police detained 146   people for failing to comply with the overnight curfew -7:00 pm to 5:00 am. According to the Police report, 121 men, 8 women, and 11 minors were charged

Last weekend it was reported that during the 74 days of the absolute quarantine a total of 39, 936 people were arrested for not complying with the provision.

Snake Pliskin

Looks to me like captain works for newsroom panama. How does he get his replies out of order from the rest? Finally I agree with him on something.....Greed. They have to make up their financial loss from the canal and airports downfall by socking it to the honest, hard-working citizens

3 months ago
Juanita

I was fined yesterday for not wearing a face mask. I was pulled over by a moto police. he said that everyone must wear even in the car. I told him that I am the only one in the car. He said rule is when you leave house must have mask on at all times. I will go today here in Coronado to see how much I have to pay. Wear your masks because these Nazis are for real!

3 months ago

Greed cant see the point in a car but you need to wear one if your stopped and speak to someone ( road check for example ).

3 months ago
Shauna

And i got a tracking app from Claro. No information no yes they put it on my phone. I spoke to my US lawyer he told me it's easy to sue the stupid Cortizo Regime before an international trial. I agreed to do so. Also go to the internet and look how to remove "Regime" app's. Unfortunately no instruction how to remove this and other Dictators. Cortizo belongs to a small piso.

3 months ago

US lawyer in international court ....good luck with that. Cost around $150,000. Lawyers very happy with that. Which international court by the way is he suggesting ?

3 months ago
Pedro

This corrupt Regime tries to stabilize his Police State. They only can detain and control. By driving from Diablo to the Albrook Mall i got 4 police stops. Nazis are now welcome in Panama. At the moment protesters with a coffin are in front of Cortizo. Hopefully he will be swept out like garbage. Suntracs go!

3 months ago