New covid cases on downward path

561Views 7Comments Posted 16/09/2021

Ministry of Health reported  373 new positive cases of Covid-19 and 6 deaths on Thursday, September 16.

The new infections were detected after performing 7,615 tests, which yielded a positivity of 4.8%.

There are 304 hospitalized patients 232 of them are in the ward and 72 are in the intensive care unit.

harleyrider

Good grief. Again? Stop posting on this site.

cukelly

I am out today to let the world know about this great man from Africa he is a good man and his spell work 💯 % according to your heart desire contacts him today and get your problem Solved because when I contacted him I thought it won't work but at last am with my husband today and with my kids all thanks to Dr Okosun you are indeed a great man God bless you' you can contact him via what's app +2348133974847 or Okosunspelltemple33@gmail.com

OBSERVER

I guess realMINSA doesn't recognize good news when he sees it. I'm looking forward to the day when there are no new infections to report. Keep up the good work Newsroom.

Just been advised it’s not a new server but the effect of clearing all Brian and Hogans copy paste material from the system. !

Well this “the people” do care and appreciate the information. It’s of concern that some 20% of cases are reportedly from Delta ….it’s unusual for delta to remain the non dominant variant for long. Plus school returns are in their early days. More opening ups on the way . Combine all three as per U.K. and others and we could well see these numbers spike back up ..I hope that’s not the case. CONGRATULATIONS TO NP FOR THE NEW SERVER. !

Banjaxed

"We (the people)"!! What kind of idiot in the modern day would start a sentence with this? Anyway, REalMINSA does not represent "the people". It's only his arrogance, ignorance, selfishness and delusions that makes him believe he does. He does not speak for me or a lot of other people. Newsroom Panama, thank you for what you do.

REalMINSA

We (the people) dont give a shit about your numbers. Bring some real, proper and informative NEWS...or change yourself into a medical-journal.